The woven customs we sold a few weeks ago have started to come in, and they are absolutely beautiful! We are so thrilled with the great fabrics and beautiful combinations!
Originally I had planned to send each customs customer one diaper per type of fabric sent. However things have worked out so well, and some of the really beautiful fabrics have ended up to be so expensive, I've decided that to send out two diapers per five yards of fabric received.
Many of you have more than one baby in diapers, or have family or friends you would like to share with, or just want two to have and love. I know I had a favorite diaper that I made sure I had two of so I always had the option to use that print! Crazy or awesome? I say awesome.
And now for the best news of all! Things have gone so smoothly and we have enjoyed working with you so much, we are starting a woven diaper customs list!
THE GOODMAMA WOVEN DIAPER CUSTOMS LIST!
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get placed on the list. There is no charge for joining the list.
2. When it is your turn send in 5 yards each of 5 different high-quality fabrics after they have been approved by goodmama production for diaper-making suitability.
3. You will work with Jessica, my very organized production manager, to choose snaps, serging and velour for your diaper.
4. You will receive 2 diapers from each fabric, and the rest will be used by goodmama to make diapers to stock in the store and share the love with others.
Some things to know:
1. The custom list will be displayed on our website with your first name and the first initial of your last name so you can see how close you are and how the list is progressing.
2. We will work in these custom orders in between other goodmama projects, and while we plan on working through the list at a good pace, we make no guarantees about when your turn will come available.
3. You may opt off the list at any time. All requests to be added to the list start at the bottom.
4. We usually cannot use fabric with trademarked logos or characters. Not only is this fabric not usually available to us for production, often the quality of such fabrics is not up to diaper-making standards. Diapers must endure rigorous washing and wear and as such, all materials used to make them need to be the highest quality.
5. We will use high-quality directional prints, but would need 6 yards of such fabrics rather than the usual 5.
6. While we will work hard with you to make the diapers of your dreams, goodmama reserves the right to decline to use any fabrics, or thread, velour and snap combinations that are unsuitable. This includes previously-used or lower quality fabrics, not-matching combinations, or any other reason.
Please remember that monitors are not reliable for deciding whether or not thread/snaps/velour combinations match one another. We will not put anything into production without first sitting down with actual samples of all elements to make sure everything matches.
7. You can share your customs slot with your friends, but we will only work with you, the customs customer on the list. This ensures we stay organized and everything runs smoothly with no confusion.
HAPPY FABRIC SHOPPING!!!
Remember, email email@example.com to get on the list!